Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Fashion Tag


I was tagged by Rebecca at Awestruck to do this and it looked like fun so here goes nothing!



1) How would you describe your style?
Classic and trendy. I love bold colors and new different prints. 

2) What are your wardrobe staples? 


A jean jacket, a pair of nude heels and skinny jeans

3) Most expensive clothing item you own?
TOMS


4) Most wanted item?
A brown leather hand-bag 

5) Favorite designer?
I don't really know...I like some things from Gap or Coach


6) How much do you spend on clothing?
If I know i am gonna wear it a ton I spend more on it.


7) Favorite places to shop?
Target, American Eagle Outfitters, JCPenny's, Forever 21 
and Charlotte Russe



8) Favorite fragrance?
I love the new fragrance daisy from Bath and Body Works and also
 the body fragrance by Victoria's Secret

 

9) Favorite way to have your hair?Natural is mostly how I wear it, but I love the
 way my hair looks curled and also when I use my flat-iron.


10) What is your go-to outfit when you have no idea what to wear?
Jeans and a cardigan or plain shirt with TOMS or my brown boots
 


11) Most prized possession?
My sheer bird print top, my jean jacket, my polka-dot dress and my boots.

Now I tag Lauricia at Give It Some Style   

No comments:

Post a Comment