Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Makeup Tip #2



 Hi everyone, here I am again!! 

 My little makeup tid-bit of the week is to use primer with your eye shadow. I didn't use primer before, but I have started using it and I really like it. It keeps my eye shadow on all day while I am at work and even when I go out at night. Before, when I didn't use it my eye makeup would come off alot, half-way through the day, and that just doesn't look good. 


Mary Kay eye primer is the one I have been using and I really like it. But I have also tried the urban decay primer and it works good too. 



Whatever primer you decide to go with I would try it out first before you buy it, to make sure its what you want and that its actually gonna work good. Another thing is a little of the primer goes a long way, so even though it may seem you are paying alot for a little bit of product, in reality you are getting quite a bit. 



I hope that you all are enjoying these posts! Leave me a comment and let me know!!
Bye for now!

Elizabeth <3







1 comment:

  1. Hi Elizabeth! I tagged you in a fashion tag at my blog. http://pinkbecca3.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-fashion-tag.html

    Becca

    ReplyDelete