Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A New Year

 January 1st, 2013. The start of a brand new year. And instead of being stressed about stuff, I am trying to stay relaxed and take things as they come. Impatience never gets me anywhere and is a fault I want to get rid of. 
 Right now, I have to make a very important decision about a job and I need God's guidance to know what to do. I have been praying for that and trying to rest in Him. 
 Embracing life as it comes and enjoying each day, being thankful for even the little things will make for a far more enjoyable year, than waiting impatiently for the next big thing. I am learning this the hard way. 
 I'm ready for a new year so I can just start fresh. And that's how it is with the Lord too. Whenever we goof up and make mistakes, we can ask for forgiveness and the He always gives us another chance to start fresh. I love that. 
 So as this year begins just know that no matter what you face God is right there for you and He will pick you up when you fall. You don't need to know everything...He has got it all under control. Even something as small as the start of a new year. 



Elizabeth <3

No comments:

Post a Comment